Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Eureka !!

The Beginning
The man was born a gift called “Power of expression”. We “The Humans” are the special child of god and have been blessed with ability to speak, to write and definitely to express ourselves with our five basic senses. Out of all five senses, ‘The ability to see’ is most important. Before we begin a task we do visualise in our mind, whether it’s a dish you are cooking or the way u intend to propose the love of your life, all we do is give our thoughts a strong frame to hang on. The power of expression is something which is potent enough to ignite the minds, heart and soul of human beings. After all it’s about emotions. Some people are god gifted when it comes to articulation of thoughts into speech and others’ like me have to work towards it by trying to write whatever lights up in their mind. As I expressed my musings, a thought struck me like a lightning followed by a roar that said “You should express yourself to know yourself”. As I write this page I have definitely taken a step towards what I had thought. Lest I forget, special thanks to my great pal Buzu for introducing me to the free world of writing...Thanks Dude!!!

1 comment:

  1. you're welcome sire

    and thanks for 'khidki'
    i just love addictions
    :)

    ReplyDelete